- 4 Hours - not available for overnight rentals, must be completed in a single working day. We allow 1 additional hour for travel time.
- 1 Day - 24 consecutive hours from time of rental to time of return. 8 hours of run time allowed on metered machines. Any overtime will be charged at the prorated rate.
- 1 Week - 7 consecutive days from time of rental to time of return. 40 hours of run time allowed on metered machines. Any overtime will be charged at the prorated rate.
- 4 Weeks - 28 consecutive days from time of rental to time of return. 160 hours of run time allowed on metered machines. Any overtime will be charged at the prorated rate.
- Week-end - Weekend rentals are charged at a 1 Day rate. You can pick the item up any time between 7:30 am until 12:00 pm on Saturday and keep it until Monday at 8:00 am. This rate allows for 8 hours of run time on metered machines. Any overtime will be charged at the prorated rate.
Payment is due at time of rental unless you have an open account with us. We accept most major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), cash, checks and money orders.
A valid driver’s license or photo ID is required at time of rental.
A damage waiver of 10% of the rental fee is automatically charged. This damage waiver is not insurance. The damage waiver covers normal wear and tear associated with the use of the rental item. It does not cover damage due to abuse, misuse, or lack of reasonable care. If you have a problem with a rental item you should report the problem immediately so that we can rectify it as soon as possible. If you have purchased the damage waiver we will repair and/or replace the damaged items at no cost to you as long as the damage was not due to abuse, misuse or lack of reasonable care. If you have adequate insurance, with Minuteman Rentals listed as a certificate holder, you can refuse the damage waiver. In this case you will be responsible for all repairs to the equipment while it is in your possession. Tires on equipment or trailers are not covered by the damage waiver – please see discussion on Tires below.
We encourage you to reserve the item you will be needed as soon as your plans will allow, so that we will have what you need when you need it. We ask that you let us know as quickly as possible if you have an item reserved and your plans change.
Delivery and Pick-up
Delivery and pickup are available at reasonable rates. The rates are determined based on the mileage from the Minuteman location.
The customer is responsible for the item(s) rented from the time of delivery until the time of return.
Items requiring the use of fuel are full when you receive them. Please fill them with the proper fuel prior to pickup or return. Do to our small fuel capacity we charge a premium for refueling items upon return.
Tires are the customer’s responsibility. Tires are not covered by the Damage Waiver. Please inspect the tires prior to leaving the rental yard. If you have a flat you must have the tire repaired or replaced prior to the return of the item.
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.